Thursday, July 31, 2014

my heart beats for you..


To recall a moment in time when I have ever felt more serene; more unequivocally fulfilled than I feel in this very moment seems like an impossible task. 

My heart beats for you. 

The spontaneity and frequency with which I am graced by your unsolicited warmth and affection reminds me how selfless, gentle, and natural Love is in its purest form. 

Your eyes pierce my soul so deeply that it hurts and rejoices simultaneously in one beautifully perfected chord. 

I hold you in my arms and cannot imagine my life without you. 

You are brighter than the brightest star in the entire universe, shedding any previously unfathomable light into my world with its total brilliance. 

You have given me purpose beyond any hope and dream I could've dared to create for myself. 

You teach me every day what it means to seek first all fruits of the Spirit that lend Life its greatest and only true meaning. 

Still so small and yet the greatest teacher I have ever known. 

Your innocence. Your laughter. Your sensitivity. Your curiosity. Your quiet, unattached contentment is contagious.

One daily dose of your unfettered, vibrant Spirit serves more than enough to move mountains in my world. 

If words were only enough my child. 

If only these mere words falling onto this page could suffice the depth of emotion carried in my soul for you. 

They will never satisfy. They will never do justice because you are more than words, sweet Grace of God. 

You are so much more than words.

My Precious Child.

My Angel.

My Daughter.

My Friend. 

I Love You.

Always & Forever,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment